Nothing adorns your sweet home more than a touch of natural marble . Natural Marble is evergreen, timeless and naturally beautiful. It’s tough, versatile, comes in a various range of textures , colors and patterns and it really does add a distinct touch of class and sophistication to any space . All these characteristic of a natural marble makes it a outstanding material for your home .
For thousands of years, natural marble has been a preferred choice of building material as well as being a decorative material. The rise of new materials and new technology has not been able to take away the charm of the outstanding natural marble.
Here, I will take you on a tour of the different regions in a house where marble can be used to infuse a luxurious look in your home !!
I am sharing 9 ways to transform your home with natural marble …Let’s take a look !!
1) KITCHEN AREA –
Kitchen is the other room that offers multiple options for utilizing marble, having natural marble in your kitchen, be it the kitchen countertop ,the backsplash, or the island, will gives a classic, breathtaking look to any kitchen.
Here are some of the ways to consider using marble in your kitchen.
- Backsplash – A Marble backsplash in any color or a pattern can add a little drama to your kitchen even of the most ordinary kitchen and changes the overall atmosphere .
- Kitchen island – A Marble kitchen island will easily become the focal point in the room and attract the eyes of all your friends and guests .
- Counter tops – Marble is the second-best material for kitchen tops after granite. The original features of this stone allow it to either merge with the overall decor or to stand out .
- Floors – Marble flooring is easy to maintain and can resist the high traffic of the area .
- Furniture – A marble dining table will make your kitchen will speak tones of your personality and taste .
- Kitchen accessories – Nowadays you can buy anything made of marble – from plates, trays and bowls to marble-coated tissue boxes. Choose your accessories wisely so that they complement your overall decor .
2) FEATURE WALL –
Feature wall can be in your living room, dining room or any other area that is the focal point of your space. It looks great, even when just painted with a different color from its surroundings.
Imagine just how breathtaking a surface could look if made from something so natural such as marble stone.You can enjoy the beauty of marble for a lifetime .
3) FLOORING –
Natural marble on your flooring! Although this might sound like an expensive investment. But , let me reveal the advantages of using natural marble for your flooring.
Marble flooring looks amazing .It adds a good value for a resale, if you’re planning to and it is also durable! Being extremely durable, it can take on any sort of external pressure .
Did I mention above that natural marbles are timeless? They have an long-lasting appeal. It does not get old very easily. It can bring elegance to your floor. Marble floors are heat resistant , weather resistant , and scratch free, . Now, you don’t have to worry if your kid is going to scratch the floor by dragging your dining chairs.
4) DINING AREA –
A marble dining table will complement just about any decor and become a conversation piece with your guests.
Marble table tops are available in a very beautiful natural colors and tables are designed for a contemporary, modern look as well as traditional and antique. You will easily find a table to compliment your home decor .
5) HOME DECOR –
Brass , stainless steel, aluminum or copper are materials that are so yesterday. Nowadays, natural marble is used literally everywhere even for home decors or kitchen utensils .
They look stunningly beautiful as home decors! As every part of natural marble has a very superior and unique pattern. If you are looking for a marble made home decor ,click here
6) BATHROOM –
Coming home from a stressful, long day at work to a gorgeous looking natural bathroom, can help you relax! Isn’t it?
There are a several ways in which you can incorporate your beloved natural stone in your bathroom:-
- The entire bath – you can choose one and the same shade for all bathroom elements made of stone and add color by adding accessories like towels, mirrors or other vanities.
- Walls and floors – you can choose same marble for decorating your floor or walls and also opt for another natural stone to complete the look .
- Bathtub and sinks – Bespoke items made of marble such as bathtubs or sinks are a unique element that can turn an ordinary bathroom into a spa retreat .
- Accessories – Towel holders, soap or lotion dispensers made of marble are a luxury accessory that can transform any bathroom. Add a beautiful plant in matching colors and you will have a gorgeous bathroom.
7) OUTDOORS –
Natural marble is one of those stones that can bring charm and character to any space . Choosing marble for your outdoors will give your yard an elegant appearance. With proper maintenance, you can achieve the natural marble longevity.
When you’re looking for the best natural stone for your outdoor project, choose not only by the looks but also by their qualities. What is suitable for your bathroom or a kitchen countertop is not necessary the best for your patio floor.
8) LIVING AREA –
The living room is often the space where you spend much of your time at home with your family and friends. Therefore, it deserves a few luxury touches and marble is the right material for that. Adding natural marble in your living room can uplift the space.
Here is how to incorporate it in your decor :-
- Columns to define the space – If your living room is an open-space concept, installing marble columns will divide the space and add value to the overall atmosphere in your house.
- Floors or walls – Use natural marble for both the floor and the walls of the living room or you can choose inlay work with marble for highlighting the floors of living area .
- Accent wall – An accent wall made of marble behind your comfortable sofa or around the fireplace will easily gather the focus of the room.
- Furniture – No matter if you would choose a large dining table or a small side table combining marble and wood or glass, these classy solutions will definitely transform the look of your living room .
- Accessories – A couple of candle holders, a large vase , photo frames or a bookshelf made of marble are a brilliant addition to any living room.
9) BEDROOM –
When it comes to the bedroom, you’re hoping to create a space where you can relax and have fun.
Here is how to incorporate marble :-
- Floors – Generally, the choice of flooring for the bedroom is wood. However, if you’re looking for something different, something that’ll add a sense of grandeur to your bedroom, the best choice would be “Marble” .
- Accent wall –Turn your wall into a stunning headboard using marble. As this masterpiece will be the accent wall in the room,there is no need to think of other decorative accessories .Marble is itself a decorative material.
- Accessories – Add a lamps with marble bases , also you can add marble lamps or a small coffee table beside your bed and enjoy the beauty this gorgeous stone brings to the space .
CONCLUSION -The overall conclusion is that marble is such a universal stone that it can fit anywhere even if the space is small or a big .
Are you up for incorporating it into your interior design? Have you found any marble products here or on our website that you absolutely love? Let us know in the comments.
Considering marble? Or you want to install the amazing natural marble stone in your own home !! Take a look at RK MARBLES INDIA here.